Cougared.com Review

  • Popularity
    3.5/5.0
  • Features
    4/5.0
  • Value
    4/5.0
  • Safety
    4/5.0
  • Ease of Use
    3.8/5.0
  • Overall Rating

    3.8/5.0

Overview

Cougared.com is a sugar momma dating site that has been connecting cougars and cubs, enabling them to date in a secure way. It brings young men in contact with cougars or older women. The site offers a lot of other features and is more of a social networking site, rather than merely a dating site. It is a 100% free site specifically created for older females and younger males, with a wide range of members from all over the globe. It is a totally free site for cougars as well as young men, so there is no subscription option.

Visit Site

Data Breakdown

  • User Base Cub & Women*
    Cougared.com has more than 592,000 older women and younger men.
  • Popularity (Visits/Mo) 34,500*
    Cougared's 34,500 visits a month help members find their mature partner easier.
  • Gender Ratio
    72%*
    28%*
    There are 72% members on cougared.com are men, the rest 28% are women.

Quick and Easy Registration

Registration is simple and you can opt to give minimum information while joining. However, there are some essentials and once you fill it, the email id is verified and you can start browsing through the profiles.

  • Enter your valid email id
  • Enter a password
  • Give details fo Gender, Age, Country, State, Nearest City
  • What you are looking for, such as fun, soul mate, wild times, etc
  • Give a brief description about yourself, characteristics of your potential partner and so on
  • Upload a picture of yourself

Powerful Search Options

  • Make a search based on physical characteristics, profession or location
  • View profiles, view albums
  • Make Advanced search using keyword search, Saved Favorites and so on
  • Make a quick search by mentioning whether you are seeking male or female, the age range, the country and state
  • Make a quick search based on a particular category of members, such as All, Saved, New Members, Featured Members, Highlighted members and so on
  • View a new member even without login
  • Separate men and women's gallery to make a quick search from the Home page

Getting in Touch

  • Winks – All members can send winks to the person they are interested in, to break the ice
  • Email- Members can click on the Email icon on the profile of another member, type out their message and send it
  • Block – You can also block a member by adding them to the block list in the mailbox, preventing them from sending you cards, emails or notifications
  • Online Chatting – the instant messenger is offered in a virtual chat room
  • Rate profile photographs of other members

Community Features

  • Blogs – Members can contribute their ideas, opinions and thoughts or read those submitted by others in the site blog
  • Dating Tips – You can also get tips on dating
  • Forums – By participating in forums, you can meet more people and choose those with similar interests. In this way, there are more chances of your profile being seen
  • New members can access the Site Tour or the FAQ page to get more information about the site and finding the right partner

Profile Screening

All profile ads are checked and authenticated by the site and photo files are screened. However, the site does not conduct any check for criminal background; so it is up to each member to practice safe dating

Pros and Cons

Pros of Cougared.com

  • 100% free cougar dating site

Cons of Cougared.com

  • No way of ascertaining whether a profile is fake or inactive
  • No zip code criterion for search

The Bottom Line

Cougared.com offers a 100% free, niche-dating site for cougars and cubs, offering all the usual features for communication at absolutely no charge for both men and women. It has a simple user interface and you can join the site within minutes, though you may have to wait for a few hours for approval.

3.8

Overall Rating